HERE MY PRODUCT


Hey! Whats' up there, how's today? I hope you are good enough to spend your precious time 
with me. Okay, the reason why I am here because I want to promote my first new product, 
but before I go further about the detail of what I am selling may I show you first the picture 
of it.









 Yeah, there is it "Sambal Bawang & Bilis" which is a kind of side food that was made by 
anchovies, onions, chilies and other ingredients. That was cook until its dry because it’s the way to preserve the food and make it long shelf life. It is suitable to eat with rice, bread, fried rice, glutinous rice and other than that. So, in the bottle, you all can get with affordable price RM15, 120g and in the pack RM22, 200g. So, if you are interested to buy my product or want to know more details about my product kindly drop your comment at the learn more below. 

 OR

 You may visit this website, Thank you guyss...

https://www.facebook.com/By-Fmynoh-303655916894762/























Comments

  1. nice product chosen. looks delicious! 👍♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..willing to spend your money with my product?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sesuai dimakan dengan nasi kosong..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great😃maybe you also can show the inside of the package...for a better view😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sis, I will take the action of your suggestion to improve my blog thanks..

      Delete
  5. Looking great but maybe you can show the nutrition facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooppsss...sorry sis..the product doesn't have it

      Delete
  6. It looks delicious but maybe you should put the link of your WhatsApp number or Instagram so it will easy for us to order it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging so nice Fatini ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your product looks good, Fatini. Do you provide postage service as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now i would like to focus on COD around Dungun, but I will improve my business as soon as possible.

      Delete
  9. i have tried it before. So delicious. Gonna buy it soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing ur product, it is too spicy?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice product from you . Food is a MUST ! Hehe
    Ive tasted it before and its so so yummy ,compatible with hot rrice☺Do we need to keep it outside or in fridge ?how long it last?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have try it before ....it super yummy plus i really love savoury food !!! Maybe you can add some more picture of it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's look very delicious.. 😋i hope this product famous in the world..

    ReplyDelete
  14. is it your product suit for children?..or it too spicy?..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is the product too spicy who doesn't eat spicy food?

    ReplyDelete
  16. So interesting product,but if you can add more picture,it wiil be more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its look attractive and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I glance at your post, it made me hungry. Has this product gone to the internation platform? AND where has it been if yes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment