I AM ME

Hi everyone, welcome back! Before this, I have posted some weird facts about animals and 
today I would like to share about myself. Actually, I am a little bit nervous on how would you react after reading my story. I hope you all don't have high expectation on me and enjoy it!

First of all, my name is Fatini Mursyiddin Binti Nor Hayazi. I was born and raised in Kampung Sungai Daun Tengah, Simpang Tiga Sungai Limau, Yan, Kedah Darul Aman. I am the oldest sister in my family (such a huge responsibility huh?) and I have two sisters, youngest brother and of course my beloved parents. When I have some leisure time I would like to read some novels, poems and  poetry. Here I attached some photos of mine.

Well.. this is me


This is my beloved family

This is the view back of my house

Also the back of my house


The view in front of my house

Comments

Post a Comment