PHILOSOPHY'S LIFE









Hi guys, welcome back! I am here after enjoying my short holiday, so I wanna share something that being used as my guidance in my life are AL- QURAN and SUNNAH. As a Muslim, I believe that everybody have their own depends in life.


1. But I always remind myself as a servant of Allah,

Image result for A good muslim

2. Always being a good person even with the people that treated you like a trash.

3. Always forgive and forget what mistake that have been done by people 

4. Always doing a good deeds ever if it just a small one like pick a rubbish into a dustbin

Image result for what is example of A good muslim

Many of people always gets wrong about Muslim women, so I don't wanna explain much because its takes too long and of course you all will get boring..here I prepared for you guys what the actually Islam is. Please check this out and I hope you all get what I want to give

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWmhl6rzVpM

In management, Islam also taught about how to communicate in order to make it more clearer, no arguments and happily between the others

Related image

Comments

Post a Comment